3. How to Know if You are on the Right Track- The importance of mentoring, lowering defenses, and taking criticism is discussed.
5. 12 Step Meetings- Behind the Doors- Written to illuminate a little of what goes on at 12 step meetings. Very benign, straight to the point, and informative.
12. Advice from the Ground Floor- One of the first lessons I was taught when I first quit drinking.
25. All the World is a Mirror- How I see myself. Some humor.
34. A Life of Peace- What I practice to remove turmoil from my life.