1. Live each day as if it’s your last.
A. Live each day as if it’s your FIRST.
2. Do what makes you happy.
B. Do what’s right, even if it hurts.
3. It’s my life, I can do what I want.
C. Our choices ALWAYS affect others more than they affect us.
4. Forgiveness is about saying what they did is okay now.
D. Forgiveness is about letting go of self-inflicted pain.
5. Love always feels good, fear always feels bad.
E. Love can cause deep sorrow; fear can fuel determination.
6. You are separate from God.
F. You are a direct projection of your source.
7. Being right is our main objective.
G. Being kind is our highest priority.
8. Those who die with the most toys, wins.
H. Those who die with no regrets are the most envied.
9. We must defend our rights and freedoms.
I. Defending the rights and freedoms of others is our primary duty.
10. The faster you go, the more you get done.
J. The slower you go, the more you experience.
1. = Drop all judgements
2. = Put others first
3. = Let go of ego
4. = Be at peace
5. = Don’t let feelings guide actions
6. = Connection to perfection is constant
7. = Empathy is the highest quality
8. = Do the most what you regret the least
9. = Defend and protect your neighbor
10. = Quantity does not equal quality
Please follow my blog and share as you wish.
Comments are welcome, I will answer in kind.
With Love and Compassion, Daniel Andrew Lockwood