Well, I finally made it to one-hundred posts. The past two years have slowed me down a bit since my back surgery, but I’m feeling much more normal and motivated these days. That being said, I expect future entries will be a little more forthcoming. My book is almost finished and I should be able to see it in hardback fairly soon, so that’s more than enough motivation to keep writing here as well. Been working on it for a decade now and it’s almost reality; kind of exciting. In the meantime here is a rundown to my blog from fifty up. I’ll get to categorizing each entry into the appropriate slot at the top of the blog fairly soon.
Thank all of you for reading my entries.
50. Fifty Post Summary – Just what you think it is.
51. Ghost Story – A paranormal experience worth sharing. All about my A.A. sponsor.
52. Building Confidence – The recipe for inviting confidence into one’s life.
53. I Was Ashamed…….9/11 – How I reacted to 9/11. I hope I’m the only one.
54. Another Observation – Just a random thought.
55. The Disease of Addiction – This is the most important post here so far in my opinion. Anyone who is addicted or knows someone who is will walk away with a better understanding after reading this. Please read the comments under the entry.
56. Radio Show #1 – BlogTalkRadio – My only radio interview, so far…
57. A Question – What the world needs more of; what I need to generate more of…
58. Surefire Self-Destruction – How to ruin your life.
59. Inspirational Music – Personal page, just music that inspires me when I need it. I’ll add to the list from time to time.
60. The Greatest Gifts – Those things in life that I’ve found true value in.
61. Poetry for the Soul – My favorite poem I’ve written.
62. An Open Mind – Think you have an open mind? This definition might upset you.
63. Fire and Water – Clearing those paths in life that seem impassable.
64. Genie – Third example of my art – Self explanatory.
65. The Top 10 Reasons Life is Worth Living …. or Why Life Doesn’t Suck – So you think life sucks? Sorry, but times have never been better in the history of mankind.
66. Seeking Dreams – Finding the path is easier than you think.
67. A.A, Birthday……19 Years, July 28, 1995- Seems like yesterday.
68. Finding Love – It starts inside and nowhere else.
69. Spiritual of Religious? – A great definition of whom I’m attracted to and why.
70. Leadership – How generating and positioning out solutions is fundamental to being a leader.
71. What do Women Want? –At the risk of sounding esoteric, I do indeed know a little here.
72. What do Men Want? – Oh, yea. I know what men want, and most women get it wrong.
73. A Letter to Myself – Advice to my younger self.
74. Welcome to Hell – Do you believe in Heaven or Hell? I do, but it’s not what you think.
75. A Mad-Lib for Addicts – This is both fun and disturbing.
76. So Close to Giving Up … – Written a day before my back surgery.
77. The Writing’s on the Wall – My interpretation of some of the sayings one hears at 12 step meetings.
78. A New Blog for a Better World – Introducing my new, second blog.
79. False Words – Some words I just don’t believe in.
80. Eliminating Evil – Want to rid the world of evil? Here’s how you do it.
81. Words of Power – Why not? A powerful tool for manifesting.
82. Gratitude Means… –Why I believe in, and practice, gratitude.
83. A Minor Miracle – A cool story about a friend who needed help.
84. Twenty Years in Recovery – July 28th, 2015 – Twenty years, hard to believe.
85. Truth – Yes, it is.
86. Wayne Dyer – I wrote this the day after finding out Wayne Dyer had passed. It’s how I got to know him and how he influenced me.
87. A Dying Wish – How a poor decision almost killed me.
88. You Are Loved –Yes you are, even if you don’t know it.
89. The Power of Honesty – One of the funniest stories I know.
90. The Lonely King – Another piece of artwork.
91. My Depression – How I got past my own bout of depression and how I keep it from coming back.
92. My Most Embarrassing Moment – Hysterical and cringe-worthy all at the same time. Lesson kind of learned.
93. 21 Years in Recovery – I’m finally legal now?
94. A Friend Has Died – You know, I didn’t think I’ll ever stop being mad about this.
95. The Gift of Giving – The secret of abundance.
96. In Search of Perfection –It’s not what you may think.
97. Being Right – A life free from a huge cause of emotional pain is a wonderful thing.
98. What’s your House Built On? – Three rock solid foundation principles.
99. Twenty-Two Years Sober – Seems a little like yesterday, and that’s a good thing.
Please follow my blog. Comment and share as you wish.
With Love and Compassion, Daniel Andrew Lockwood